Were You Harmed in a Bicycle Accident?
Call a Polk County Personal Injury Attorney You Can Count On:
In a temperate state like Florida, bicycling happens all year round. While
it is a healthier and environmentally friendly option for many commuters,
bicycling also puts riders at increased risk of injury from other vehicles. At
Abercrombie, P.A., we are all too familiar with the devastating effects a vehicle collision
with a bicyclist can cause. We prepared to make the gravity of those injuries
plain both in and out of the courtroom in pursuit of rightful compensation
for our clients.
Why Chooose Our Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
- We demand your full compensation - not lowball offers from insurance companies
- We accept all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing upfront
- We are here to answer questions and serve clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We use our trial experience to persuade juries to award the full amount,
if litigation is necessary
At Abercrombie, P.A., there is no fee until we recover you money.
Call (407) 951-8960 to explore your legal options with free case evaluation!
Bicycle Accidents & Driver Negligence
Not all bicycle accidents are due to motorist negligence, but those that
are can potentially inflict life-altering injuries. Bicyclists do not
have the benefit of many vehicle safety features and even small impacts
can send result in catastrophic injuries.
Common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Speeding motorists
- Motorist drift into bicycle lanes
- Motorist failure to signal lane change
- Motorist failure to signal turns
- Motorist failure to look before opening vehicle doors
- Distracted driving (texts, phones, radio, etc.)
- Drunk or drug-impaired driving
It is common for bicycle accident victims to not only to face substantial
medical bills, but also lost wages and physical rehabilitation costs following
their injury. Civil claim compensation can cover all of these costs and
allow you to move on with the relief you need to put your bike, moped,
or motor scooter accident behind you.
Receive the Compassionate & Unparalleled Representation Your Case Deserves
Call us at Abercrombie, P.A. today to learn more about your legal options.
We pride our firm on being available 24/7 for new clients, assisting them
in finding proper medical care, and exhausting every available avenue
in pursuit of maximum compensation on their behalf.
Discover the difference a dedicated Polk County personal injury lawyer
can make for your bicycle accident claim. Contact us at Abercrombie, P.A. today.